Movie Marathon ready with these delicious homemade Butterbeer Popcorn Bars. Can you guess the movie? Happy weekend everyone, enjoy!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 stick of butter (melted)
– 1 bag of mini marshmallows
– 1 cup butterscotch chips
– 1 tsp butter extract
– Prepare popcorn
– In a medium pot, over medium heat, melt butter
– Once butter is melted, add marshmallows, butterscotch chips and butter extract
– Stir until melted together
– Pour over popcorn, stir
– Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press popcorn into an even layer
– Allow to cool before cutting into squares
– Time to eat!