DIY End of Summer Popcorn Stand
Summertime is coming to an end and back to school mode is in full effect! Celebrate one of the last weekends of summer with your family, outside with your not so typical, Popcorn Stand! Not to knock lemonade stands, yes they’re delicious, yes they’re refreshing, but come on…who would pass up some freshly popped popcorn on their afternoon or evening stroll?! (Not us) We gathered some of our favorite little ones and opened our End of the Summer Popcorn Stand for business.
What you’ll need:
– Freshly popped popcorn
– Your favorite collection of Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasoning
– Poster board or even a cardboard box (you’ll need an catching sign to get your customer’s mouths watering)
– No chairs (you’ll be so busy selling your delicious treat 😉 )
How to set it up:
This is the perfect budget friendly, easy DIY family time activity.
– Pop popcorn anyway you’d like (microwave bag, stove top, air popper, etc.)
– Grab your everyday folding or card table with a table cloth
– We took your everyday paper lunch bags to serve our popcorn in
– Set up your favorite seasonings on the table
– Have the kiddos but their artistic talents to the test on a card board box or poster board
– Lastly, enjoy the last few days out in the sun with family, friends and deliciously seasoned popcorn!