Marshmallow Popcorn Bunny Treats
The best part about holidays are the treats! Marshmallow popcorn makes a great base for a lot of different recipes, but right now, this Marshmallow Popcorn Bunny Treats recipe makes us really “Hoppy”. 🙂 Enjoy!
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 stick butter
– 1 bag mini marshmallows
– 1 bag white chocolate chips
– Food coloring (we used red for pink bunnies, but you can choose your favorite)
– 1/2 cup jelly beans
–Bunny shaped cookie cutter
– In a large pot melt butter and marshmallows over medium heat
– When melted, remove from heat and stir in popcorn until evenly coated
– Transfer marshmallow popcorn into a baking dish and press into a flat layer (about 1-1 1/2 inches thick)
– Allow to cool briefly, and when popcorn is still slightly warm, use cookie cutter to cut out bunny heads and place on a sheet of wax paper
– Allow “treats” to cool about 20 minutes
– While cooling, melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
– Add ONE drop of food coloring to melted chocolate and stir; repeat until desired color
– Carefully spread white chocolate mixture over the “treats”
– Allow to cool and enjoy!
Miss last week’s post? Check out our Sweet Lemonade Popcorn Recipe and as always, keep following our Facebook for the latest and greatest from Kernel Season’s.