Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Yes.
We usually recommend eating the most delicious baked goods in popcorn form. This recipe is no exception. Good morning!
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1/2 cup chopped pecans
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon (plus one pinch for white chocolate topping)
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 stick butter
– 2 cups white chocolate chips
– Preheat the oven to 250°
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
– In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
– When butter is melted, add brown sugar and cinnamon and stir until combined.
– Allow brown sugar mixture to bubble for 3-4 minutes.
– Stir in baking soda — mixture will expand a bit.
– Add popped popcorn and chopped pecans to caramel mixture and stir until combined.
– Once fully incorporated, spread popcorn on a lined baking sheet.
– Place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
– While popcorn is baking, melt white chocolate chips in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds– do NOT over heat!).
– Once chocolate chips are melted, stir in pinch of cinnamon and drizzle over cooked popcorn. Allow to cool before serving.
Want more? Check this page weekly or keep up with our recipes on Facebook!