Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Popcorn
It wouldn’t be right to not have a pumpkin popcorn recipe this Fall, so, here it is! This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Popcorn is perfect, and we mean PERFECT. Full of the delicious pumpkin flavor you love! Happy Fall!
– 12 cups popped popcorn
– 1/2 package of cheesecake pudding mix
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
– Vanilla Almond Bark
– 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
– Prepare Popcorn
– Melt almond bark, following package instructions
– Warm pumpkin puree, about 30 seconds in microwave; add to almond bark
– Stir popcorn until completely coated in pumpkin mixture
– Add cheesecake pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice
– Once evenly coated, spread popcorn (one even layer) on a lined baking sheet to set
Happy Fall Everyone! We are definitely in the Fall spirit after this recipe. Leave us a comment on how you liked it or a recipe you’d love to see us try and re-create! If you missed last week’s chocolaty goodness (cough, cough…Chocolate Hazelnut Popcorn), check it out here! Give us a follow of Facebook and Instagram for more delicious popcorn recipes and Kernel Season’s news!