Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Sweet and Savory Salted Caramel Popcorn! This homemade popcorn recipe is just in time for Fall weekend movie nights with the family!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 stick butter
– 1/4 cup light corn syrup
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1 1/2 tsps coarse sea salt
– Coarse sea salt for topping
– 15 – 20 caramel candies
– Prepare Popcorn
– In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup together; stirring until sugar has dissolved
– Allow to lightly simmer for 5 minutes
– Add sea salt and baking soda, careful mixture will expand!
– Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Spread on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool
– Cut caramel candies into small pieces and toss into popcorn once it has cooled and set
– Top with a sprinkle of sea salt
– Enjoy a delicious Fall caramel popcorn!