Strawberry Lemonade Popcorn Recipe
Happy Summer 🙂
Sit back and relax with this delicious Strawberry Lemonade Popcorn recipe! Sweet strawberries paired with tart lemons creates a refreshing treat for your hot Summer days by the pool!
– 6 cups popcorn
– 1 package white chocolate chips or vanilla Almond bark
– 1/2 package strawberry Jell-O mix
– 1/2 package lemon Jell-O mix
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt white chocolate chips in microwave; stirring every 30 seconds
– Divide popcorn into two large bowls (3 cups in each)
– Pour half of the melted chocolate over one bowl and add strawberry Jell-O; stir until evenly coated
– Pour remaining chocolate over popcorn in second bowl; add lemon Jell-O mix, stir
– Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread popcorn to one even layer to allow chocolate to set (do not mix flavors yet!)
– Once chocolate has set, add both strawberry and lemon popcorn to a large serving bowl and ENJOY!