Let’s get this fiesta started with tangy and fresh Cilantro Lime Popcorn! An easy recipe to shake up your Cino De Mayo.
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– Zest and juice of 1 lime
– 1 – 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
– Pinch of salt for taste
– Prepare popcorn
– Zest and juice lime, set aside
– Add popcorn to a large mixing bowl with lime juice, zest, chopped cilantro and salt
– Stir until evenly mixed
New to the blog and want to see all the deliciousness you’ve been missing? Check out last week’s popcorn recipe, Honey Mustard Popcorn. Yes, we are addicted to the pretzels and now we’re addicted to these!
We love hearing from our fans, leave us a comment below :). If you’re popping up what we’re putting out and want more (and who wouldn’t 😉 ), follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more updates, free prizes and deliciousness!
Happy Ciñco De Mayo! You know we’re celebrating with this delicious Margarita Popcorn Recipe!*
*This recipe is non-alcoholic and safe for celebrating with the whole family.
– 6 cup prepared popcorn
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup corn syrup
– 1/2 stick of butter
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/3 cup non-alcoholic lemon lime margarita mix
– Salt/sugar mix (about 2 tablespoons)
– Juice of 1 lime
– Prepare popcorn
– Preheat over to 300°
– Over medium heat in a large sauce pan, combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, salt and cream of tartar
– Once everything is combine, add margarita mix and baking soda
– Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
– Add popcorn to candied margarita mix right away
– Stir until completely coated
– Spread popcorn onto a lined baking sheet (1 even layer)
– Squeeze lime juice over popcorn and add salt/sugar mix
– Bake for 20-25 minutes (stirring every 5 minutes)
– Allow candied popcorn to set before enjoying!