Introducing the Christmas Cookie Popcorn Recipe. For when it’s holiday season and you’re in a baking mood but you come to your senses and realize that popcorn is still your favorite snack. Problem (deliciously) Solved.
CHRISTMAS COOKIE POPCORN RECIPE
6 cups popcorn (we recommend popping with butter and sugar instead of salt)
1 package almond bark
3 TBS butter seasoning
1/2 TBS cinnamon
1/4 C crystalline sugar sprinkles
a pinch of salt
prepare popcorn in a pot, popper, etc using movie theater butter to pop
as the popcorn is popping, sprinkle with a little bit of sugar every 20-3o seconds
when popcorn is finished, transfer to a bowl
melt almond bark to liquid in a microwave safe bowl
combine popcorn and almond bark and allow to cool slightly
spread popcorn on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and top with butter seasoning, cinnamon, and crystalline sugar sprinkles
let sit for a minute, then flip and coat remaining side
salt to taste
Like this recipe? You’ll love our social accounts! Make sure you follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest and greatest!
Not a lot better than a quick, easy and delicious DIY Caramel Apple Popcorn Recipe to “fall back” into this weekend. This one’s got a perfect combination of tart, sweet and spice from apple cider. YUM!
1 stick butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup apple cider
1/2 tsp apple extract
1 tsp baking soda
6 cups popped popcorn
10 caramel candies cut into bite size pieces.
– Prepare popcorn
– In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar, apple cider and apple extract together; stirring until sugar has dissolved
– Allow to lightly simmer for 5 minutes
– Add baking soda and stir. Mixture will expand and thicken.
– Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Spread on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool
– Cut caramel candies into small pieces and toss into popcorn once it has cooled and set
– Break up, divide into bowls (or serving bowl) and enjoy
If you liked this recipe, you’d probably also like:
Say chocolate three times and you’ve got yourself a delicious popcorn recipe! This homemade Triple Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn recipe is for all our chocolate lovers out there! Delicious, decadent and definitely chocolate-y!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– Package Chocolate Almond Bark
– 1 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1 cup milk chocolate chips
– 1 cup white chocolate chips
– Kernel Season’s Chocolate Drizzle Brittle
– Prepare popcorn and add to large mixing bowl
– Melt Chocolate Almond Bark following package instructions
– Add melted Almond Bark, dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips (saving white chocolate chips until chocolate sets)
– Stir until evenly coated
– Spread popcorn on to parchment paper and allow chocolate to cool and set
– Add white chocolate chips and drizzle with Chocolate Drizzle Brittle