Chocolate Covered Strawberries + Popcorn = ❤️ This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popcorn recipe is a twist on a classic sweet dessert.
*make two bowls, trust us 😉
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 package Chocolate Almond Bark
– 1 package Strawberry Jell-O mix
– 1 1/2 cups freeze dried strawberries
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt Chocolate Almond Bark following package instructions
– Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Add Jell-O mix, stir
– Spread popcorn onto a baking sheet to cool
– Once chocolate has set add dried strawberries
– Serve it up and enjoy!