Ever wonder what would happen if you mixed your two, three, or even FOUR favorite popcorn seasonings together? Here at Kernel Season’s, we do it ALL. THE. TIME. Why? It’s delicious and fun. Two things we love. Check out the below for our Popcorn Seasoning Recipe Guide.
Don’t see your favorite down there? Create your own signature combolicious flavor here. And then grab a napkin so you can wipe the drool from your mouth and get to the kitchen to start making it. 😉
*Pro Tip: Use enough seasoning to coat your kernels. They’ll need to be freshly popped or spritzed with butter to make sure the seasoning sticks. You’ll note we listed quantities in “parts”. Want more/less flavor? Totally up to you. Just stick to the same measurement technique (shakes, capfuls, teaspoons, etc) when you make these.
Chocolate Frosted Cupcake
Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Miss our post last week on Triple Bacon Popcorn? Check it out here. We also are constantly updating our Facebook and Instagram so be sure to follow us!
The best part about holidays are the treats! Marshmallow popcorn makes a great base for a lot of different recipes, but right now, this Marshmallow Popcorn Bunny Treats recipe makes us really “Hoppy”. 🙂 Enjoy!
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 stick butter
– 1 bag mini marshmallows
– 1 bag white chocolate chips
– Food coloring (we used red for pink bunnies, but you can choose your favorite)
– 1/2 cup jelly beans
–Bunny shaped cookie cutter
– In a large pot melt butter and marshmallows over medium heat
– When melted, remove from heat and stir in popcorn until evenly coated
– Transfer marshmallow popcorn into a baking dish and press into a flat layer (about 1-1 1/2 inches thick)
– Allow to cool briefly, and when popcorn is still slightly warm, use cookie cutter to cut out bunny heads and place on a sheet of wax paper
– Allow “treats” to cool about 20 minutes
– While cooling, melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
– Add ONE drop of food coloring to melted chocolate and stir; repeat until desired color
– Carefully spread white chocolate mixture over the “treats”
– Allow to cool and enjoy!
Miss last week’s post? Check out our Sweet Lemonade Popcorn Recipe and as always, keep following our Facebook for the latest and greatest from Kernel Season’s.