Halloween is almost here and this delicious popcorn recipe is rising from the grave, um, literally! Try this Graveyard Popcorn recipe for a Spooktacular Halloween! 😉
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 bag mini marshmallows
– 1/2 stick of butter
– 1 box chocolate pudding mix
– 10-15 Oreos
– Halloween candy (we used sugar worms, candy pumpkins, candy eyes and skulls)
– Prepare popcorn
– Place pot over medium heat and melt butter
– Once butter is melted, add marshmallows
– Stir until marshmallows are completely melted, then pour over popcorn
– Stir popcorn marshmallow mixture until evenly incorporated
– Spray a loaf pan with non stick spray and press popcorn mixture into an even layer, allow to cool
– Make chocolate pudding following package instructions
– Add Oreos to a zip lock bad and crush into bit size pieces
– Once pudding and popcorn has set, transfer popcorn “log” to a serving dish
– Add chocolate pudding on top (we used about half the batch)
– Sprinkle with Oreo crumbles to create the dirt
– Bring in the kiddos to help sprinkle the Halloween candy around the grave yard!
– Once everything has set, slice into pieces and enjoy!
*Keep a few napkins near by, this recipe is deliciously messy!