Sweet and Savory Salted Caramel Popcorn! This homemade popcorn recipe is just in time for Fall weekend movie nights with the family!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 stick butter
– 1/4 cup light corn syrup
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1 1/2 tsps coarse sea salt
– Coarse sea salt for topping
– 15 – 20 caramel candies
– Prepare Popcorn
– In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup together; stirring until sugar has dissolved
– Allow to lightly simmer for 5 minutes
– Add sea salt and baking soda, careful mixture will expand!
– Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Spread on a lined baking sheet and allow to cool
– Cut caramel candies into small pieces and toss into popcorn once it has cooled and set
– Top with a sprinkle of sea salt
– Enjoy a delicious Fall caramel popcorn!
New to our popcorn blog? Welcome! Want to see all the deliciousness you’ve been missing out on? We don’t blame you 🙂
Summer has come to an end and we couldn’t be more excited for Fall and Fall Flavors. This is just a taste to the Fall popcorn bowl (get it?! yeah? well if not just expect big Fall popcorn recipes to come!) But if you are still holding onto the last little bit of Summer, here is a delicious Tropical Pina Colada Popcorn recipe!
We love hearing from our fans, leave us a comment below with how you like this recipe! If you’re popping up what we’re putting out and want more (who wouldn’t), follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more updates, free prizes and delicious popcorn! If you’re interested in more tips and tricks to ultimate DIY popcorn bars, stay tuned!
A little something sweet and spicy to help celebrate your Valentine’s Day! This homemade Red Hot Valentine’s Day Popcorn is the perfect treat to share with loved ones. Love and Popcorn really do go hand in hand ;)!
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 container cinnamon Altoids (smashed to a powder)
– 1/2 tsp. cinnamon extract
– 1 stick of butter
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup corn syrup
– 1/2 tsp. baking soda
– 1 cup chewy cinnamon candies (ex: Hot Tamales)
– Red food coloring
– Prepare popcorn
– In a medium pot, over medium heat, melt butter
– Add Altoids powder, sugar, cinnamon extract and corn syrup
– Allow sugar to dissolve and boil for 5 minutes
– Add 2-3 drops of red food coloring
– Add baking soda (mixture will expand)
– Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated (careful, this will be hot!)
– Add cinnamon candies and stir
– Enjoy with your loved ones!