Smooth & Creamy Coconut + Sweet & Tangy Pineapple + Freshly Popped Popcorn= Paradise for your tastebuds. Check out this decadent Tropical Piña Colada Popcorn Recipe for yourself. Don’t worry, unlike the beach, this is portable. 🙂
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 package pineapple JELL-O mix (mango- peach or lemonade Kool-Aid work as well)
– 1/2 package almond bark
– 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
– 1 cup dried pineapple chucks cut into small pieces
– Prepare popcorn
– Separate into two gallon plastic bags
– Melt almond bark and pour one quarter of package into each bag
– Shake bags until popcorn is evenly coated
– In one bag, add JELL-O and shake again until evenly coated. Spread onto parchment paper to dry
– In second bag, add shredded coconut and shake again until evenly coated. Spread onto parchment paper to dry
– In 30 min (or when almond bark is hardened), combine both types of popcorn into a large bowl
– Toss in dried pineapple chunks
New to the blog and want to see all the deliciousness you’ve been missing out on? Take a look at last week’s Cinco de Mayo popcorn recipe, Cilantro Lime Popcorn!
We love hearing from our fans, leave us a comment below with how you like this recipe :). If you’re popping up what we’re putting out and want more (and who wouldn’t), follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more updates, free prizes and deliciousness.