Put the lime in the coconut and make it into popcorn! Homemade Coconut Lime Popcorn straight from the islands to your taste buds!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 2 limes (zest and juice)
– 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
– 1 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
– Prepare popcorn
– Over low heat with a small frying pan, toast coconut (tossing constantly)
– Zest and juice both limes
– Add coconut, lime juice and zest to a bowl; stir and set aside
– Melt Almond Bark following package instructions
– Pour Almond Bark over popcorn and stir
– Add half of the coconut mixture to the popcorn, saving remaining for topping
– Allow almond bark to set and top with remaining coconut lime mixture
– Enjoy the tastes and smells of the islands 😉
If you missed our milkshake inspired Chocolate Malt Milkshake Popcorn last week, not to worry! Check out this delicious, decadent, perfect for any day or occasion popcorn right here!
Be sure to let us know how you like our new take on a tropical classic, Coconut Lime. We love hearing from our fans, so leave us a comment below :). If you’re feeling even MORE chatty, give us a like on Facebook and send us a message for more updates, free prizes and delicious popcorn recipes! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for the latest news with Kernel Season’s and everything popcorn.
When you need that little extra kick, this Mexican Hot Chocolate Popcorn recipe is exactly what you’re looking for. Rich, chocolaty popcorn with a kick of spice.
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– Chocolate almond bark (1 package)
– 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
– 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper (more depending on personal preference and taste)
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt almond bark following package instructions
– Add popcorn and melted almond bark to a bag (plastic works best) and shake until evenly coated
– Add hot chocolate mix and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake until popcorn is evenly coated
– Spread onto parchment paper and allow to cool and for chocolate to set