When life gives you lemons… you make Lemon Poppy Seed Popcorn, of course! This refreshing popcorn recipe is going to become your new summertime crush. It’s already ours! 😉
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
– 1/2 box Lemon Jell-O mix
– Zest of 1 lemon
– Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
– 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
1) Prepare popcorn
2) Melt almond bark and pour over popcorn; stir until evenly coated
2) Add Lemon Jell-O mix, making sure to evenly coat popcorn kernels
3) Zest lemon and add to popcorn and almond bark
4) Add juice of half of a lemon
5) Stir until evenly distributed
6) Add Poppy Seeds
7) Serve up and enjoy this refreshing and delicious summer popcorn treat!
New to our popcorn blog and want to see all the deliciousness you’ve been missing out on?? We don’t blame you :). Take a look at last week’s classic Chunky Monkey Popcorn Recipe!
We love hearing from our fans, leave us a comment below with how you like this recipe. If you’re creating your own delicious recipes and want more (who wouldn’t?!), follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more updates, free prizes and delicious popcorn!
Happy Summer 🙂
Sit back and relax with this delicious Strawberry Lemonade Popcorn recipe! Sweet strawberries paired with tart lemons creates a refreshing treat for your hot Summer days by the pool!
– 6 cups popcorn
– 1 package white chocolate chips or vanilla Almond bark
– 1/2 package strawberry Jell-O mix
– 1/2 package lemon Jell-O mix
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt white chocolate chips in microwave; stirring every 30 seconds
– Divide popcorn into two large bowls (3 cups in each)
– Pour half of the melted chocolate over one bowl and add strawberry Jell-O; stir until evenly coated
– Pour remaining chocolate over popcorn in second bowl; add lemon Jell-O mix, stir
– Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread popcorn to one even layer to allow chocolate to set (do not mix flavors yet!)
– Once chocolate has set, add both strawberry and lemon popcorn to a large serving bowl and ENJOY!