Your favorite campfire treat is available all year round! Homemade, delicious, ooey gooey S’mores Popcorn recipe! No more waiting for summer nights to enjoy this delicious combo!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 stick butter
– 1 bag mini marshmallows
– 1 sleeve of graham crackers (crushed)
– chocolate bar, shaved
– Prepare popcorn
– Over medium heat in a large pot, melt butter and marshmallows
– Once melted completely, add popcorn
– Use your muscles to stir!
– Preheat oven to 250°
– Add crushed graham crackers to popcorn and stir until completely coated
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the popcorn
– Bake for 15 – 20 minutes
– Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, shave chocolate on top
– Enjoy an ooey, gooey, delicious s’mores popcorn treat