Summer ✔️, Watermelon ✔️, Popcorn ✔️✔️. Well, it looks like you’re Summer ready with this easy Watermelon 🍉 Popcorn Recipe!
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
– 1/2 box watermelon Jell-O mix
– 2 Tbsp chocolate sprinkles (or anything that looks like watermelon seeds!)
– * optional: green food coloring gel
1. Prepare popcorn
2. Melt Almond Bark, following package instructions
3. Stir until evenly coated
4. If taking the optional step, divide popcorn (evenly) into two bows
5. In bowl number 1, add watermelon Jell-O
6. Stir until all your kernels are covered (mmmmmm, yum)
7. Add sprinkles!
8. Add 3-4 drops of your green gel good coloring (adding the gel food coloring after mixing in the almond bark prevents the almond bark from clumping and hardening)
9. Spread popcorn onto parchment paper or foil and allow to cool
10. Once cooled, add popcorn to a serving bowl and enjoy!
New to our popcorn blog and want to see all the deliciousness you’ve been missing out on? We don’t blame you :). Take a look at last week’s fresh and delicious Lemon Poppy Seed Popcorn. Your favorite Sunday breakfast in popcorn form!
We love hearing from our fans, so leave us a comment below with how you like this recipe! If you’re creating your own delicious recipes and want more (who wouldn’t!?), follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more updates, free prizes and delicious popcorn!
Happy Summer 🙂
Sit back and relax with this delicious Strawberry Lemonade Popcorn recipe! Sweet strawberries paired with tart lemons creates a refreshing treat for your hot Summer days by the pool!
– 6 cups popcorn
– 1 package white chocolate chips or vanilla Almond bark
– 1/2 package strawberry Jell-O mix
– 1/2 package lemon Jell-O mix
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt white chocolate chips in microwave; stirring every 30 seconds
– Divide popcorn into two large bowls (3 cups in each)
– Pour half of the melted chocolate over one bowl and add strawberry Jell-O; stir until evenly coated
– Pour remaining chocolate over popcorn in second bowl; add lemon Jell-O mix, stir
– Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread popcorn to one even layer to allow chocolate to set (do not mix flavors yet!)
– Once chocolate has set, add both strawberry and lemon popcorn to a large serving bowl and ENJOY!