Want to enter to win TWO $1,000 Walmart gift cards for you and a friend?! We’re hosting a two-week long Instagram contest over @KernelSeasons! Here’s how to enter:
- You must tag another person in the comments of THIS Instagram Post.
- You BOTH must be following Kernel Season’s on Instagram to be entered.
- The contest will run from July 5, 2018, at 11:00 AM CST to July 23, 2018, at 11:00 AM CST.
- Winner will be sent one $1,000 Walmart gift card. Additional $1,000 Walmart gift card will be sent to the person you tagged.
- One tagged comment = one entry. Participants may only comment once.
- Tagged participants may enter one additional tagged comment, which equals one additional entry.
- Multiple comments from one account will disqualify your entry.
- Contest is only open to US residents.
- Check down below to read official contest rules!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who tag a friend in the comments on THIS Instagram Post, follow @KernelSeasons on Instagram and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Kernel Season’s, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kernel Season’s as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 5, 2018 at 11:00AM CST and July 23, 2018 at 11:00AM CST. All online entries must be received by July 23, 2018 at 11:ooAM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by tagging a friend in the comments of THIS Instagram post and by making sure you BOTH follow @KernelSeasons on Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kernel Season’s. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kernel Season’s.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will each receive a Walmart gift card for $1,000 US Dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kernel Season’s. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kernel Season’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kernel Season’s to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Individuals must only enter once.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of Kernel Season’s. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Kernel Season’s shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT KERNEL SEASONS’ SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kernel Season’s, anyone acting on behalf of Kernel Season’s, and Kernel Season’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Kernel Season’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kernel Seasons’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kernel Season’s may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kernel Season’s. Kernel Season’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kernel Season’s has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kernel Season’s reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kernel Season’s and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND Illinois, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Kernel Season’s LLC, 2401 E Devon Ave, Elk Grove Village IL 60007. Requests must be received no later than July 16, 2018 at 8:00AM CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Kernel Season’s LLC, 2401 E Devon Ave, Elk Grove Village IL 60007.
15. The Campaign hosted by Kernel Season’s is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
16. By tagging a friend in the comments of THIS Instagram post and by making sure you BOTH follow @KernelSeasons on Instagram, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
The holidays are here! For us that means holiday POPCORN. 🙂 It also means LOTS of food and friends at holiday parties. Whether you’re hosting, toasting or simply looking for a fun activity for the kids, these holiday popcorn ideas are a great add to the party! Check out some the ways we’re making this season extra merry and bright. 🙂
Small Gift Idea/Dessert To Pass: Poppy Chow Treats on the Go
Holiday cookies are delicious, but if you’re looking to shake it up with something a little less time consuming, check out this delicious Poppy Chow recipe! Not only can you put this on the dessert table as a sweet treat to share, but this recipe is easily pack-able into cute holiday themed bags. Send them home with guests as a memento of how A-MAZE-ING (get it?? That was a corn joke…) your holiday party was.
– 12 cups popped popcorn
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 12 oz bag chocolate chips
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
– Melt peanut butter in microwave, about 30 – 60 seconds
– Combine melted chocolate and peanut butter
– In a large paper bag, add popcorn and chocolate peanut butter mixture
– SHAKE! (shake until popcorn is completely coated)
– Add powdered sugar and shake again 🙂
An Idea For the Family Friends: A Host/Hostess Gift Everyone Will Love
Create your own family movie night gift basket! With lots of different flavors to choose from, family movie night quickly will turn into an episode of Top Chef. Want to make it even better? Include movie tickets or a Fandango card for Mom & Dad to have a night OUT and a fun Christmas DVD for the kids to have a popcorn party movie night IN!
– Full Kernel Season’s Seasoning Kit
– 1 of each Crunchin’ Kernels (White Cheddar, Ranch, Original and Kettle Corn)
Check out how to fill your basket here!
An Idea For the Party Planner: D.I.Y Winter Wonderland Popcorn Bar
A do-it-yourself themed popcorn bar is the perfect way to “wow” your guests this holiday season. Whether you’re hosting a holiday bash or a small gathering with friends, everyone will be blown away by how fun and creative a popcorn bar can be. The best part is that it’s great for all ages (including the kiddos!). Check out how we created a Winter Wonderland Popcorn Bar in four easy steps (well more like three if you don’t count basking in your glory as a step ;)).
Winter Wonderland Popcorn Bar Instructions
– Find your space and plan your theme
– Select what you’ll want to serve the popcorn in and how you’ll serve it
– Pick your toppings (if you ask us, we think 15 seasoning flavors are just enough 😉 )
– Set up your table, sit back, relax and watch your guests enjoy all your delicious work!
An Idea For the Kids: Make A Gingerbread House that “POP”s
Did you know that if you pop raw white kernels they turn into fluffy piles of “snow”? 🙂 An activity for the kids + holiday decor for your party= win/win.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season (let us know how these ideas worked out for you!)! If you missed last week’s delicious (and festive) Eggnog Popcorn, check it out here! As always, give us a like on Facebook for the greatest popcorn recipes and monthly contests and a follow on Instagram for the latest news from Kernel Season’s!
If you haven’t noticed, we had an eensy weensy bit of a makeover last night! OK. More like a major overhaul but who doesn’t love a good reveal, right? To those of you who are new—Hey! Great to have you. We know this is a lot to take in so here’s a few highlights to get you going.
1. New Packaging! Look at all those adorable little popcorn faces staring back at you. They are THRILLED to be here (if you couldn’t tell by the expression).
2. New flavors! Check it OUT guys. We’ve brought back some old goodies like Sour Cream & Onion and Dill Pickle and welcomed Cheesy Caramel Corn into the (
3. New products! Two words people: Drizzle. Brittle. Ever wish you could have a popcorn sundae? Done. You’re welcome. They’re ALMOST ready. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook to make sure you’re in the loop when they hit stores.
4. Entertainment! Have you made your #KSmix yet? Check out our homepage. Click on YOUR flavors. And make everyone jealous with your personalized perfect popcorn. (Or just give it to the kids to play with for 20 minutes of “you” time. We’ve got you.).
Have fun and visit again! We’re updating this section weekly with recipes, product news and anything else we think you’d dig. Love it? Hate it? Let us know! We’re all ears (no pun intended) and a bunch of chatty people over here so hit us up in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Do we *inspire* you? Pin us. We’ll pin you back.