Raspberry Cheesecake Popcorn Recipe
Didn’t think we could make a Raspberry Cheesecake Popcorn recipe did you? WRONG! 🙂 Leave a comment and give us another challenge or let us know what you think. Enjoy.
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 bag white chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
– 1 box cheesecake flavored Jell-O pudding
– 1/2 cup graham cracker pieces
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
– In a large bowl, stir melted chocolate and popcorn together until evenly coated
– Sprinkle cheesecake pudding over popcorn and add graham cracker pieces, stir until mixed throughout
– Transfer popcorn to lined baking sheets and allow chocolate set
– Warm raspberry preserves in microwave until it reaches a smooth consistency
– Drizzle over popcorn and enjoy!
Miss last week’s post? Check out our Marshmallow Popcorn Treats and as always keep following our Facebook for the latest and greatest from Kernel Season’s!