We’re going (coco)NUTS over this DIY Chocolate Coconut Almond Popcorn recipe! The perfect, easy sweet treat for family movie night this Summer break.
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– 1 package chocolate almond bark
– 1 cup chopped almonds
– 1/2 cup shredded or grated coconut
– 1/2 tsp coconut extract (a little goes a LONG way)
1) Prepare popcorn
2) Melt chocolate almond bark and pour over popcorn, coating evenly
3) Add Coconut extract to popcorn; stir
4) Add almonds and shredded coconut
5) Stir until everything is evenly combined (try to resist from eating it right out of the bowl!)
6) Enjoy! If you ate it straight from the bowl, don’t worry, we did too!