Ever wonder what would happen if you mixed your two, three, or even FOUR favorite popcorn seasonings together? Here at Kernel Season’s, we do it ALL. THE. TIME. Why? It’s delicious and fun. Two things we love. Check out the below for our Popcorn Seasoning Recipe Guide.
Don’t see your favorite down there? Create your own signature combolicious flavor here. And then grab a napkin so you can wipe the drool from your mouth and get to the kitchen to start making it. 😉
*Pro Tip: Use enough seasoning to coat your kernels. They’ll need to be freshly popped or spritzed with butter to make sure the seasoning sticks. You’ll note we listed quantities in “parts”. Want more/less flavor? Totally up to you. Just stick to the same measurement technique (shakes, capfuls, teaspoons, etc) when you make these.
Chocolate Frosted Cupcake
Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Miss our post last week on Triple Bacon Popcorn? Check it out here. We also are constantly updating our Facebook and Instagram so be sure to follow us!
We’re going B-A-N-A-N-A-S over this Banana Bread Popcorn recipe! The perfect popcorn snack for anytime of day. 🙂
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 bag white chocolate chips
– 1/2 package banana pudding Jell-O mix
– 2 cups banana chips
– 1 cup chopped pecans
– 3/4 cup graham cracker pieces
– 2 tbsp allspice
– Prepare popcorn
– Melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds
– Add popcorn and melted chocolate to a large bowl and stir until evenly coated
– Sprinkle half of the banana pudding package onto popcorn (add more or less depending on preferred taste!)
– Mix in banana chips, pecans, 1/2 cup graham crackers and 1 tbsp allspice, stir until all incorporated
– Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread out popcorn mixture
– Once chocolate has set, top with remaining graham cracker pieces and allspice
Miss last week’s post? Check out our Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn Recipe and as always, keep following our Facebook for the latest and tastiest popcorn treats from Kernel Season’s!