With the first days of spring on the horizon, we’re in the mood for some refreshing flavor. This Sweet Lemonade Popcorn recipe is the PERFECT combination of tart and sweet that makes you want to eat it while soaking up the sunshine. 🙂 Enjoy.
– 6 cups prepared popcorn
– 1 package vanilla Almond Bark (or 1 package white chocolate chips)
– 1 box lemon Jell-O
– Zest from 2 lemons
– Juice of 1/2 a lemon
– Pour popcorn into a large bowl
– Melt vanilla Almond Bark according to package (or melt white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds)
– Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Sprinkle lemon Jell-O over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
– Add zest of two lemons and lemon juice and stir until just combined
– Allow popcorn to set and enjoy!
Miss last week’s post? Check out our Almond Joy Popcorn Recipe and as always, keep following our Facebook for the latest and greatest from Kernel Season’s.