Valentine’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean the love for popcorn has to stop. This homemade, decadent Red Velvet Popcorn Recipe will win over your heart and leave your mouth watering this weekend.
– 6 cups popped popcorn
– Vanilla Almond Bark
– Red Velvet Cake mix and required ingredients
– Prepare popcorn
– Prepare Red Velvet Cake following instructions on box
– Melt almond bark following package instructions
– Add popcorn and almond bark to a paper or plastic bag; shake until popcorn is coated (easier than stirring in a bowl!)
– Once cake has cooled, take half and crumble into small pieces, you can enjoy the other half later!
– Add cake crumbles to popcorn bag and shake until evenly coated